We recommend to use our newer flare type MTU-v instead of an NTF. -> MTU-v
Low-temperature flare NTF
The series NTF is designed as a start-up and emergency flare (according to TA-Luft) with open burning.
Area of deployments
- Thermal disposal of combustible surplus gases such as in biogas, sewage and landfill gas plants.
- Various special gases.
The automatic gas stocker controls fully automatically the electronic ignition and automatically monitors the flame during the operation.
Direct ignition with high voltage electrodes or ignition flares from NTF 750 on.
All control functions are supplied in a weather-resistant and fully wired control cabinet. All wetted components are welded of V4A steel, rayed and passivated. - For higher gas flow rate special flares or combined modules can be made to order.
Technical data NTF 50-2000
- Volume flow 50-2000Nm3/h
- Fuel Bio-, landfill gases
- HHeat value 35-95% CH4
- Gas pressure min. 20mbar
- Connection DN50-DN200
- Ignition High voltage 10kV
- Flame control. UV-Cell
Main features of the NTF
- open and homogeneous burning > 850°C
- Compliance rule “TA-Luft”
- Standardized to EN746
- Low-maintenance operation
- Two-step main gas valve
- Wind- or view protection pipe
- Ignition burner for starting
- Flare length according to customer wish